He commanded our ancestors to teach them to their children,
so the next generation might know them...and they in turn will teach their own children.
So each generation should set its hope anew on God.
Childrens Church at Freedom Fellowship Church strives to help each child come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and teach them the foundational truths to develop a biblical lifestyle.
Each Sunday morning during our Adult Service, an interactive and joy-filled event takes place for children 4 years old through 5th grade. With a team of over 20 adults, our goal is to truly “disciple” the youngest of Jesus’ church through worship, praise, bible study and interactive small groups that sow seeds that will bring a harvest throughout the lives of our little ones. Parents can rest assure that while they enjoy the service, their children are not just being "baby-sat" but we are really HAVING church!
We welcome helpers and would love to have parents involved in the spiritual growth of their children during Children’s Church.
If you have questions or would like to know how to be involved with Childrens Church please contact the church or e:mail Joseph Gallaher.
Welcome to the nursery at Freedom Fellowship Church! We are very excited to have your child here with us. Our nursery workers and volunteers have a special heart for ministering to the youngest of God’s children.
Purpose of the Nursery:
- To help each child to feel comfortable and special
- To help each child to feel secure with adults who love and care for them
- To help each child share and play with other children
- To help each child to have positive feelings about coming to church
- To encourage the active participation of parents in worship, Bible study, and other activities
Here are some things that will help you navigate Sunday mornings:
- Infants through 3 years old are well cared for in our nurseries.
- We use a check-in/check-out system that helps ensure that your child will be safe along with providing pagers for each family in case of an emergency.
- Our screened and caring volunteers and nursery workers nurture a safe environment for your child to enjoy interacting with other children. Our intention is to help you feel safe and comfortable while you connect with others in our worship service and Sunday classes.
If you have questions or would like to know how to be involved with the nursery please contact the church or e:mail Kelly Gallaher.
Freedom Fellowship Church
410 Oak Run Point
New Braunfels, Texas 78132